Going through a separation or divorce or need legal help with custody, alimony or matters related to child support?
If you are going through a divorce, wishing to claim for spouse or child support, or requesting visiting access or child custody, we are aware that this can be time-consuming, and a very difficult emotional draining process. There is an increasing number of parents who suffer from parental alienation. Tran Duc Anh Thu is very experienced in dealing with and protecting parents who suffer from the sad reality of parental alienation.
We will assist and guide you every step of the way, recommending the proper legal procedures and remedies in order for you to attain your desired goal.
Where suitable, and if and when desired, Tran Duc Anh Thu will recommend mediation to settle matters in the most cost-effective way possible. We also offer services in legal procedures related to marriage contracts, cohabitation agreements, separation, marriage annulments and paternity recognition.
Are You Going Through a Divorce or Separation?
When the decision is made to end a relationship, there are many matters to resolve. Who will have custody of the children? Who will obtain which assets? Will one partner need to provide support to the other, or to the children? To get each of these matters resolved, you need an experienced family lawyer on your side who knows how to defend your rights and help you obtain the results you seek.
Find the Right Family Lawyer for youWe recommend you contact a family law attorney if:
- You are going through a divorce or separation from a spouse or common law partner
- You would like to know your rights with respect to assets, spousal or child support, or custody
- You would like to ensure that custody arrangements are in your favour
- You would like to ensure that the division of property and other assets is in your favour
- You would like assistance from a qualified family attorney to resolve other matters or issues resulting from the separation or divorce
Access Personalized Legal Help for your Situation
- Divorce applications
- Amicable agreements and Out-of-Court Settlements
- Child custody arrangements
- Spousal or child support arrangements
- Partition of family patrimony, including your home, savings, RRSP and other belongings
- Property and co-ownership issues, such as the sale of the family residence and maintaining the status quo pending legal proceedings
- Discovery of undisclosed assets and undeclared income
- Protection of assets by way of a seizure before judgment pending legal proceedings
- De facto spouses
- Foreign decisions granting maintenance orders or alimony