Permanent Immigration

Get help from a dedicated immigration attorney who can guide you from A-Z

From spousal sponsorship in Canada to applying for a permanent residence for skilled worker through the application for humanitarian reasons, our firm offers all the necessary services to enable you to succeed in your permanent immigration projects in Canada.

Here are the services we offer for permanent immigration in Canada:

  • Application for Refugee Status and Application for Permanent Residence for Recognized Refugees;
  • Sponsorship of a family member who is already present in Canada or abroad (spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners, children, adopted children, parents, grandparents and other relatives);
  • Cases involving humanitarian considerations;
  • Obtaining / renewing a permanent residence card;
  • Application to the Canadian Experience Program (for aliens graduating from a Canadian post-secondary institution and / or holding a minimum required Canadian work experience) and the Quebec Experience Program (PEQ);
  • Skilled workers (Federal);
  • Skilled Workers (Quebec - Quebec Selection Certificate);
  • Business people - investors / entrepreneurs / self-employed (Federal);
  • Business - Investors / Contractors / Self-Employed (Quebec - Quebec Selection Certificate);
  • Workers / Business Applicants from a province;
  • Live-in caregiver;