Temporary Immigration

Our team provides professional assistance and expert advice in the preparation of your applications

You wish to work or study in Canada and more particularly in Quebec, it makes you obtain the appressed licenses, but especially to apply in the programs which benefit you the most and which will facilitate a possible application permanent residence. Our firm offers all the necessary advice to help you succeed in your immigration projects in Canada.

Here are the services we offer for temporary immigration in Canada:

  • Application as a visitor to Canada (with or without electronic travel authorization);
  • Application as a student in Quebec (Certificate of Acceptance Québec) and in Canada;
  • Application for a closed work permit (Certificate of acceptance from Quebec, request for a labor market opinion from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, application for a work permit, etc.);
  • Application for an open work permit (paragneed person, asylum seekers or other);
  • Application for a temporary resident permit in Canada (to lift an inadmissibility);
  • Super-visa application for parents and grandparents